EPDM Gasket Overview
EPDM gaskets are a popular choice for outdoor applications, and those general purpose applications that involve air, water and steam such as in boilers. Bluegrass Gasket will cut from EPDM in any quantity from print, pattern or sample, to your exact specifications. Call us at (859) 485-0111 to get a competitive price on your EPDM sealing needs today.
EPDM Gasket Material Information
Here are some of the properties of EPDM that may make the material a good fit for your needs:
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 225°F
- Tensile Strength: 1100 PSI
- Elongation: 350%
- Durometers: 40, 60, 70
- Excellent resistance to UV, oxygen, ozone, acids, alkilis and ketones
- Good for electrical insulation
- High heat resistance
There are some grades of EPDM that make it more suitable for specific application. Here are a couple of those grades:
- Peroxide-Cured EPDM Gaskets: This material performs well in applications involving water and steam such as boilers.
- FDA-Approved EPDM Gaskets: Ideal for applications involving the preparation of food
For any questions that you might have about EPDM and appropriate applications, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to help you find the right material for your needs.
Get a Quote on EPDM Gaskets Today!
As a Bluegrass Gasket customer, you can expect personally-tailored customer service and our relentless dedication to the quality of our products. Call us at (859) 485-0111 or request a quote online to get competitive pricing on EPDM gaskets cut at our location in Northern Kentucky.