Silicone Gasket Overview
Bluegrass Gasket die cuts silicone gaskets for a wide variety of applications. We offer these gaskets in any quantity from silicone of all grades. Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) can be applied to this material upon your request. Call (859) 485-0111 to get a quote for your requirements, or request a quote online.
Silicone Gasket Material Information
Silicone is a material known for its endurance to temperature extremes, as well as good weathering properties. Here’s an overview of some of the material qualities of silicone:
- Temperature range: -94°F to 392°F
- High temperature: 500°F
- Tensile strength: 1100 PSI
- Durometers: 30-80
- UV/ozone resistant
- Fungus resistant
- Low compression set
- Poor resistance to oils, fuels and hydrocarbons
There are various grades of silicone available, which make the material suitable for many different applications. Here is a brief overview of the grades of silicone gaskets offered.
- (CSG) Commercial Grade Silicone
- (GP) Specification Grade Silicone
- (ELT) Extremely Low Temperature Silicone (-130°F)
- (LT) Low Temp Silicone (-103°F)
- (HT) High Temp Silicone (600°F)
- Translucent Grade Silicone
- (MED) Medical Grade Silicone
- (FDA) FDA Grade Silicone
- Fiberglass Reinforced Silicone
- (FS) Fluorosilicone
- (COND) Electrically Conductive Silicone
If you have any questions about the material grades available for silicone gaskets, feel free to contact us to speak with a craftsman about your requirements.
Get a Quote for Silicone Gaskets Today!
We’re looking forward to giving you a prompt quote for your silicone gasket needs. Give us a call at (859) 485-0111 or request a quote online.